Sheryl's got your Hollywood news and your favorite Buzz artists, every weekday from 10am-3pm. Thanks for spending your workday with her!
Crazy News Quiz for Wednesday 6-17-09
by Sheryl Stewart,posted Jun 17 2009 11:01AM
Q - Trip Advisor just released a list of the ten wierdest hotels in the world. Only one U.S. Hotel made the list. It's in Idaho and it's shaped like a ____ . What is it shaped like?
A- A dog!
Is it just me or does it look like you have to enter and exit the Dog Park Bark Inn through the beagle's bootay? Yikes! Here's the link, in case you are planning a visit to Cottonwood, Idaho and it's your lifelong dream to stay in a giant dog!
In case a cave or a jungle treehouse is more your speed, here's the whole Travel Advisor list!
TripAdvisors' Top 10 weirdest hotels:
1. Gamisaru Cave Hotel, Ayvla Village, Cappadocia, Turkey.
2. Al Maha Desert Resort and Spa, Dubai
3. Silken Puerta America, Madrid, Spain
4. Hotel de Glace, Quebec, Canada
5. Malmaison Oxford Castle, England
6. Tea Factory, Sri Lanka
7. Huvafen Fushi, Maldive Islands
8. Imperial Boat House Hotel, Koh Sumui, Thailand
9. Ariau Jungle Towers, Brazil
10. Dog Bark Park Inn, Idaho, US
Oscar is my name, and I'm looking forward to finding a lifelong home with people who love and respect me for who I am. Once I'm feeling safe and secure in my new home, I'll love you like no other. Getting to that point might require some...
Meet Brody! He is a sweet and older fella that can't wait to find his new best friend in life. This handsome guy is looking for a place to call his own and a companion to spend lots of time with. Brody would enjoy going places with you and...