Sheryl's got your Hollywood news and your favorite Buzz artists, every weekday from 10am-3pm. Thanks for spending your workday with her!
What NOT To Wear This Summer...or ever! (Crazy News Quiz)
by Sheryl Stewart,posted May 20 2010 1:25PM
According to fashion expert and best-selling author, Charla Krupp, These items need to be banished from your closet, as they make you look much heavier than you actually are:
• Oversized T-shirts
• Capri pants (if you have cankles)
• Sleeveless shirts (if you have arm flab)
• Gladiator sandals or any shoe that cuts you off at the ankle
• Shorts and boy-short swimsuits
• Metallic swimsuits or shiny satin skirts (they accentuate every bulge)
I'm at LexiDog on 6100 SW Macadam Ave. Portland, OR 97239 (503-327-8219). I romp and play all day with the other dogs in doggy daycare so I might be a great fit with your canine family members. Well hello there! Allow me to introduce myself, I'm...