Not that anyone would do that on purpose, right? ;-) Most of this is common sense, but there's some stuff I had no clue about.....like wearing red is bad?? From MSN
1. Speak Up During the Ceremony– Not really the time or place for you to express your reservations or revelations about either party. Pull the bride or groom aside BEFORE the big day, if there's something you really have to get off your chest.
2. Stick Your Finger in the Cake– Gross! Cakes are a big investment and the couple should get all the pretty pics they want before the hungry crowd wrecks it. Hands off.
3. Wear White–Do not, repeat, do not wear white to someone else’s wedding. Most brides have been looking forward to their moment in the spotlight as the only one in white. It’s considered the ultimate guest dress no-no. The other color to avoid wearing at a wedding is bright red. Colorful tones like pinks, yellows and purples are all fair game. Just stay away from anything in the white and ivory color family.
4. Use the Wedding to Hook Up-Do you really want the whole family gossiping about your dance floor makeout session for years to come.....and we haven't even begun to talk about cell phones and youtube evidence that will outlive you.
5. Give a Roast Toast–Usually goes hand in hand with number 6 (below). You're not a comedian, so leave the jokes to the professionals and keep it short & sweet.
6. Drink Too Much–This is probably the most common one. Easy to do....NOT easy to live down. ;-)
7. Let the Kids Run Wild–Trust me. Your kids DO NOT want to be there. You will have a much better time, too, if you leave the kids at home for the evening.
8. Spill Anything on the Bride- 'Nuff said. If you're drinking red wine or coffee or even punch, steer clear of the lady in white until you are done.
9. Hit on the Waitstaff–completely inappropriate and you could get hit with a harassment lawsuit.
10. Tell the DJ to Change the Music– It's the bride's day, right down to the music she told the dj to play. If it's not your wedding, keep your song suggestions to yourself.
Oscar is my name, and I'm looking forward to finding a lifelong home with people who love and respect me for who I am. Once I'm feeling safe and secure in my new home, I'll love you like no other. Getting to that point might require some...
Meet Brody! He is a sweet and older fella that can't wait to find his new best friend in life. This handsome guy is looking for a place to call his own and a companion to spend lots of time with. Brody would enjoy going places with you and...