Rolling Stone readers just voted on the worst songs of the 90's and I don't want to admit it.....BUT.....there's a few songs on here that I actually like. I mean, c'mon.....who doesn't have a soft spot for "Ice Ice Baby"? You know you sing along when you hear MMMBop, too! ;-)
What should be taken off this list? What else should be on here?
1) Barbie Girl - Aqua
2) Macarena - Los Del Rios
3) Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus
4) Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice
5) Tubthumping - Chumbawumba
6) MMMBop - Hanson
7) My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
8) Who Let The Dogs Out - Baja Men
9) I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
10) What's Up - 4 Non Blondes
Awwwwww.....this is so cute!
Travis Meiers teaches third grade in California and he invited his class to write the vows for his ceremony. He and his fiance were (pleasantly) surprised by how awesome they turned out! Here's a little bit...
The new single, "Live It Up" by J. Lo and Pitbull is bound to be a summer anthem for many. Check out the fresh video that was recently released. If this doesn't get you amped to hop on a boat and wear yellow lipstick, I'm not sure what will....