A new list just came out, of the 20 MOST romantic cities in the US. I guess everyone is wasting their money flying to Hawaii for their honeymoon, when they could be finding hot romance in…..Pittsburg?!?! LOL! You know, I could make a case for a few of these, but most of them have me wondering what the judges definition of “romantic” is.
· San Antonio
· Knoxville, Tenn.
· Alexandria, Va.
· Orlando, Fla.
· Vancouver, Wash.
· Spokane, Wash.
· Dayton, Ohio
· Columbia, S.C.
· San Jose, Calif.
· Murfreesboro, Tenn.
· Round Rock, Texas
· Sioux Falls, S.D.
· Las Vegas
· Everett, Wash.
· Erie, Pa.
· Clearwater, Fla.
According to a divorce expert and blogger, there are things that women (especially) tend to do right after a breakup that actually make things worse for them down the road. If you're dealing with a breakup right now, here are the top things you need to avoid doing!
1. Change Your Relationship Status on Facebook Right Away: Make sure it's really over before you make a relationship status change on social media. Also if you're in a "new" relationship a week later, you might need to reassess what a relationship really means.
2. Immediately Go On a Trip to "Paradise": Hold off a few months until you've healed and your emotions are more stable, and you'll enjoy the trip more.
3. Bad Mouth Your Ex: Don't share private things that were meant to be kept private between you and your ex. Making negative remarks is something that will haunt you in the future.
4. Become a Full-Time Gym Rat: The only reason to spend four hours a day at the gym is if you're a personal trainer.
5. Overspend: You forget that at the end of the month the bills for all of those really cool things that you bought will be all yours.
6. Get Jealous of Your Friends' Happiness: A lot of unhappy people don't necessarily mean to be jealous of their friends, but they are. "How come her life is coming together and mine isn't?" We all want love, happiness and excitement in our lives. Even though it's not here yet, if you keep a positive attitude it can happen for you.
7. Jump Into Your Jammies and Don't Come Out: After a breakup, never stay in your house and isolate yourself from people who care. Accept all invitations from friends that come your way.
8. Date Obvious Bad Choices: You don't have to date the first person who shows interest. Make better dating choices.
9. Refuse to Let Go: If you go on your ex's social media obsessively, then think about why you feel you need to keep checking on him.
10. Try to Find "Get Even" Dates: When you date your ex's friends or go on dates where you know friends of your ex will be, it certainly won't help you move on.
11. Blame Everybody Else: It's way easier to blame everybody else rather than accept some of the blame for the failed relationship. Some of it has to be on your shoulders.
12. Don't Give Yourself Time to Heal: You don't need to go right into another relationship. Go out with your friends and have fun.
13. Never Stop Talking About Your Problems With Others: Be respectful of other people's time and don't go on and on about your breakup.
14. Overload on Eating and Drinking: Trying to drown your sorrows or stuff them down with food does not help.
15: Talk About Your Ex With Your Children: If you broke up with a spouse, don't try to recruit your children (if you have them) to your side. Getting your kids involved only makes more pain for everybody else. It causes so many more problems.
Hey bargain hunters! Just found this list of free stuff you can get on Black Friday this year.
Freebie: This doorbuster freebie was actually the first 2013 Black Friday ad: a free JCPenney 2013 Snow Globe. In response to the frustrated outcry of shoppers who went home globeless in 2012, JCPenney has brought back the popular keepsake. No word yet on when you'll have to show up in-store to bag one, though, so stay tuned for more details on how to get yours.
Seattle's Best Coffee
Freebie: Whether you're standing in line at midnight on Black Friday or heading back to the daily grind on Friday morning, Seattle's Best Coffee wants to perk you up with a free sample of its medium roast coffee. Just head on over to its Facebook page anytime after November 13 and sign up to have that liquid caffeine delivered directly to your IV mailbox.
Freebie: Although human presents tend to be at the top of our Black Friday shopping list, PetSmart wants to make sure that your favorite feline or canine isn't forgotten during the biggest shopping day of the year. For the first 100 shoppers, retail stores are giving away free pet stockings pre-stuffed with dog and cat treats and $130 worth of in-store coupons.
Macy's: Get a free Lil Wayne compilation album when you spend $50 or more
GameStop: Get a free $25 gift card and free backpack when you buy the Wii U Skylanders SWAP Force Bundle for $300
GameStop: Get either a free LEGO toy set or free LEGO keychain when you buy a LEGO game
Toys "R" Us: Get a free jersey when you buy select Nerf Dart Tag items
Aéropostale: Get a pair of free pair of Skullcandy earbuds when you spend $100 or more. Alternatively, you can take home a free pair of Skullcandy 2XL Headphones with a $150 purchase
It's almost holiday party season....and I am working out extra hard NOW, because I know when it comes to all those holiday treats....I have ZERO willpower. Haha! Nutrition experts say that if you don't want to pack on the pounds during the holidays, you need to know what you are eating or drinking.....and just budget your calories accordingly. Here's hoping this list helps you figure out which drinks to indulge in....and which to avoid.
Top 10 Adult Drinks With The Most Calories
1 - Long Island Ice Tea - 529 calories per 12 oz
2 - Tilt - 506 - 327 calories per 12 oz
3 - Bud Light Lime-A-Rita - 495-371 calories per 12 oz
4- Jose Cuervo Golden Margarita - 427 calories per 12 oz
You may have heard about the website, Don'tdatehimgirl.com , where women warn other women about guys who treated them terribly. Well, now there's a new public shaming site: www.she's a homewrecker.com . Women go on this site to expose the women who ruined their marriage/families. What do you think? Are these women providing a public service or does this site have dangerous potential to ruin someone's reputation and life?
This is a few years old, but somehow is just now making it's online......and it's hilarious. Robert Pattinson and Katy Perry doing some Boyz 2 Men karaoke. I could try to describe this to you.....but I think you need to experience the magic yourself! haha!
p.s. I am SO doing this song next time I go karaoke-ing. LOL
I've been hearing about the Starbucks "secret menu" for years, but have always been afraid to try to order one of these drinks.......because, with my luck, I would get the one person who had NO clue what I was talking about. Haha! I might have to break down and order one of these new ones, though........that Cookie Dough Frappucino sounds AMAZING!
Cookie Dough Frappuccino
This drink boasts some pretty crazy flavors. Start with a Chai Creme Frappuccino with soy milk. Add two pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup for a Tall, two-and-a-half for a Grande, and three for a Venti. Blend in java chips and whipped cream. Top with chocolate whipped cream (instead of original) and drizzle with mocha syrup.
If you're getting sick of the regular Pumpkin Spice Latte then this recipe is killer. It requires ordering a Pumpkin Spice Latte and adding caramel syrup (one-and-a-half pumps for Tall, two pumps for Grande, two-and-a-half pumps for Venti, three pumps for a cold Venti). Then, add Chai Syrup (one pump for Tall, one-and-a-half pumps for Grande, two pumps for Venti, and two-and-a-half for a cold Venti). Finally, top with whipped cream, pumpkin powder, and caramel drizzle.
Cake Batter Frappuccino
This delicious drink uses a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino base and adds one pump of almond syrup for a Tall and two for a Venti.
Who wants their own personal robot bartender? If these guys meet their Kickstarter goal, you very soon could have one......for around $3000. the "Monsieur" will make you cocktails on demand......warn you when you've had too many.....and even call a cab for you or your friends.....no tipping necessary, but then again, it won't shamelessky flirt with you, either. ha! What do you think?