A new survey just came out, listing the top 7 ways women lie on Facebook. The thing is......I don't really consider any of these things "lies". I consider it more "editing".....you know, keeping things interesting for your friends/audience! See what you think. Top 7 Ways Women Lie on Facebook:
1. Photoshopping photos before uploading them.
2. Exaggerating their career success.
3. Only posting about exciting nights so it looks like their social life is nonstop fun . . . and conveniently neglecting to post about the nights they're home on the couch.
4. Only posting photos of their place when it's clean.
5. Only posting about the adorable things their kid does.
6. Using old photos from when they looked better.
7. Untagging themselves in photos where they don't look perfect.
Oscar is my name, and I'm looking forward to finding a lifelong home with people who love and respect me for who I am. Once I'm feeling safe and secure in my new home, I'll love you like no other. Getting to that point might require some...
Meet Brody! He is a sweet and older fella that can't wait to find his new best friend in life. This handsome guy is looking for a place to call his own and a companion to spend lots of time with. Brody would enjoy going places with you and...