A new survey just came out, listing the top 7 ways women lie on Facebook. The thing is......I don't really consider any of these things "lies". I consider it more "editing".....you know, keeping things interesting for your friends/audience! See what you think. Top 7 Ways Women Lie on Facebook:
1. Photoshopping photos before uploading them.
2. Exaggerating their career success.
3. Only posting about exciting nights so it looks like their social life is nonstop fun . . . and conveniently neglecting to post about the nights they're home on the couch.
4. Only posting photos of their place when it's clean.
5. Only posting about the adorable things their kid does.
6. Using old photos from when they looked better.
7. Untagging themselves in photos where they don't look perfect.
WESTSIDE ADOPTION CENTER: I'm at LexiDog on 6100 SW Macadam Ave. Portland, OR 97239 (503-327-8219). I romp and play all day with the other dogs in doggy daycare so I might be a great fit with your canine family members! Hi, I'm Tiger Lily and...